Vigvam official private beta launch. Test our wallet and get a chance to earn NFT Pro
We are happy to announce that the Vigvam application is ready for private beta. We invite community members to join our beta testing and try our wallet. The most active members will be rewarded with NFT Vigvam Pro, which allows access to advanced(PRO) mode in extra wallet features: multi-signature functionality, portfolio management, token rebalance, etc.
What is Vigvam?
We are developing the most convenient open-source wallet for web 3.0 applications that support EVM-based blockchains: Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Optimism, Avalanche, and others.The founder of the wallet is Sergii Pashenko, the senior lead developer who has already created one of the most popular wallets for Tezos — the Temple wallet.
Vigvam wallet has many advantages in comparison to other current competitor solutions. Some of them are:
- Multi-chain support from the box
- Advanced dApp interaction settings
- Metamask compatible mode
- Possibility to work with several dApps at once
- Full page mode
- Ledger and Trezor support
- In-app profiles
Vigvam Testing process
From now on, you can test Vigvam for yourself. Please, follow these steps:
- Visit our website and install the Vigvam application to your browser. We now have a private beta, and to gain access, please use this secret code: VMEDIUM
- Read an article about our Vigvam NFT and the rules for testing participation.
- Try conducting test cases published in this article, and it is strongly recommended to test the wallet functionality and how the wallet interacts with dApps.
- Share your thoughts in our Beta testing form.
- Join our Telegram and Twitter communities and follow for further updates.
Remember, the most active users will be rewarded!
What should you know before testing?
- First of all, Vigvam is in beta testing now, and we don’t recommend interacting with the real funds. Please, use faucets to get test tokens. We offer in-built faucets in our wallet to get test tokens for Ethereum, Avalanche, and Polygon networks.
- To connect to other dapps, please use the Metamask button. Read the detailed instructions that explain how this feature works. Watch this video to learn how to connect Vigvam to the dapp.
- Don’t forget to fill out the beta testing form. The most valuable feedback will be rewarded.
- At the moment, Vigvam doesn’t support the display of NFTs, and this feature will be introduced in the following updates.
- We cannot provide exact dates when Beta testing will finish since a lot of it depends on receiving feedback from our community
We are eager to make the best wallet on the market and are awaiting your ideas. If you have any, feel free to share them in our Telegram community